Publications (Journal and conference papers)
Conference and workshop papers
- [V.c.1] S. Chiocchio, A. Persia, F. Valentini, E. Cinque, M. Pratesi, F. Santucci, “Integrated Simulation Environments for Vehicular Communications in Cooperative Road Transportation Systems”, in Proc. of 2nd URSI Atlantic Radio Science Conference (URSI AT-RASC), Gran Canaria, 28 May – 1 June 2018.
- [V.c.2] Stefanovic, M. Pratesi, F. Santucci, “Performance Evaluation of Cooperative Communications over Fading Channels in Vehicular Networks”, in Proc. of 2nd URSI Atlantic Radio Science Conference (URSI AT-RASC), Gran Canaria, 28 May – 1 June 2018.
- [V.c.3] S. Chiocchio, A. Persia, F. Valentini, E. Cinque, M. Pratesi, “Analysis and Experimental Characterization of Channel Congestion Control in Vehicular Networks”, in Proc. of International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC), Rome, 19-21 June 2018.
- [V.c.4] C. Antonelli, D. Cassioli, F. Franchi, F. Graziosi, A. Marotta, M. Pratesi, C. Rinaldi, F. Santucci, “The City of L’Aquila as a Living Lab: the INCIPICT Project and the 5G Trial”, in Proc. of IEEE 5G World Forum (5GWF’18), Santa Clara, CA, 9-11 July 2018.
- [V.c.5] S. Chiocchio, A. Persia, F. Valentini, E. Cinque, M. Pratesi, F. Rispoli, A. Neri, P. Salvatori, C. Stallo, “A Comprehensive Framework for Next Generation of Cooperative ITSs”, in Proc. of 4th International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry, Palermo, 10-13 September 2018.
- [V.c.6] Chiocchio, E. Cinque, A. Persia, C. Stallo, M. Pratesi, P. Salvatori, M. Salvitti, F. Valentini, F. Rispoli, A. Neri, and F. Santucci, “A Comprehensive Framework for Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems as the Key Enabler of Smart Cities” in Book of Abstract of 4th Italian Conference on ICT for Smart Cities And Communities, L’Aquila, 19-21 September 2018.
- [V.c.7] E. Cinque, H. Wymeersch, C. Lindberg, M. Pratesi, “Toward a Standard-Compliant Implementation for Consensus Algorithms in Vehicular Networks”, in Proc. of IEEE Connected and Automated Vehicles Symposium, Chicago, 27 August 2018.
- [V.c.8] Sulli, G. Marini, F. Santucci, M. Faccio, and G. Battisti, “Performance and Hardware Complexity Trade-offs for Digital Transparent Processors in 5G Satcoms”, in Proc. of IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, 2-9 March 2019.
- [V.c.9] R. Valentini, R. Alesii, F. Santucci, M. Levorato, “Cross-Layer Analysis of RFID Systems with Correlated Shadowing and Random Radiation Efficiency“, in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications 2019 (ICC 2019), Shanghai, May 20-24 2019.
- [V.c.10] C. Stefanovic, M. Pratesi, F. Santucci, “Second Order Statistics of Mixed RF-FSO Relay Systems and its Application to Vehicular Networks“, in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications 2019 (ICC 2019), Shanghai, May 20-24 2019.
- [V.c.11] A. Neri, F. Rispoli, F. Santucci, M. Pratesi, S. Chiocchio, A. Persia, Guidotti, M. Brancati, S. Beco, G. Arista, “ EMERGE – Commercial Vehicles & Emerging Technologies for everyday and emergency operations: advanced navigation, advanced communication, advanced ”, in Proc. of 25th Ka Conference of Sorrento, Italy, Sept. 2019.
- [V.c.12] Sulli, G. Marini, F. Santucci, D. Giancristofaro, M. Faccio, G. Battisti, “Optimized Architectures for Digital Transparent Processor in 5G LEO Satellite Constellations”, accepted for presentation at IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, MT, 2020.
- [V.c.13] A Alrish, YZ Lun, A D’Innocenzo, F Santucci, “Work in Progress: Systematic Derivation of Accurate Analytic Markov Channel Models for Industrial Control”, 2019 15th IEEE International Workshop on Factory Communication Systems (WFCS), Sundsvall, Svezia, 27 Maggio 2019 – Best Work in Progress Paper Award
- [V.c.14] G. Agosta, S. Chiocchio, E. Cinque, P. Fezzardi, M. Mongelli, A. Persia, M. Pratesi, F. Valentini, “Toward a V2I-based Solution for Traffic Lights Optimization”, in Proc. of 11th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems (ICUMT), Dublin, Ireland, October 2019.
- [V.c.15] Nicolai, A. Saitto, R. Piermarini, G. Gasbarrone, M. Luglio, N. Blefari Melazzi, A. Vanelli Coralli, A. Franchi, A. Tuozzi, F. Santucci, M. Brancati, S. Ciccotti, L. Monti, “IL SATELLITE E LE RETI 5G“, Articolo Focus su Rivista/Quaderni dell’Ordine Ingegneri Provincia di Roma, in corso di stampa.
- [V.c.16] Milad Ganjalizadeh, Piergiuseppe Di Marco, Jonas Kronander, Joachim Sachs, and Marina Petrova, “Impact of Correlated Failures in 5G Dual Connectivity Architectures for Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Applications”. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM) Workshop on Future Wireless Access for Industrial IoT, Waikoloa, Hawaii, December 2019.
- [V.c.17] Y. Zacchia-Lun, C. Rinaldi, A. Alrish, A. D’Innocenzo, F. Santucci, ” On the impact of accurate radio link modeling on the performance of WirelessHART control networks“, in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications 2020 (Infocom 2020), inizialmente prevista per il 27-30 Aprile 2020 a Bejing e riprogrammata per il 4-7 Luglio 2020 a Toronto a causa dell’emergenza COVID-19.
- [V.c.18] Valentini, P. Di Marco, R. Alesii and F. Santucci, “Cross-Layer Analysis of Distributed Passive RFID Systems Over Faded Backscattering Links”, in Proc. of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2020), inizialmente prevista per l’inizio di Aprile 2020 a Seoul e riprogrammata in modalità virtuale per la fine di maggio 2020 a causa dell’emergenza COVID-19.
- [V.c.19] Valentini, P. Di Marco, R. Alesii and F. Santucci, “Exploiting Capture Diversity in Distributed Passive RFID Systems”, in Proc. of 10th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC 2020), Las Vegas, USA, January 6-8, 2020.
- [V.c.20] E. Cinque, F. Valentini, F. Smarra, F. Franchi, A. D’Innocenzo, M. Pratesi, “A Hardware-in-the-Loop Framework for Urban Mobility Scenarios within the 5G Trial in L’Aquila”, accepted for publication to XXXIII General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI GASS 2020).
- [V.c.21] Ahmed, N.; Levorato, M.; Valentini, R.; Li, G.-P. “Data Driven Optimization of Energy Management in Residential Buildings with Energy Harvesting and Storage”. Energies 2020, accepted for publication.
- [L.j.1] F. Rispoli, A. Neri, C. Stallo, P. Salvatori, F. Santucci, “Synergies for Trains and Cars Automation in the Era of Virtual Networking”, Journal of Transportation Technologies, Special Issue on Automated Autonomous Vehicles: Technology Trends and Impacts on Society Vol.8, No.3, pp. 175-193, June 2018, DOI: 10.4236/jtts.2018.83010.
Conference and workshop papers
- [L.c.1] P. Salvatori, A. Neri, and C. Stallo, “A Multi-sensor Autonomous Integrity Monitoring Approach for Railway and Driverless Cars”, RadioLabs, ION GNSS 2018, September 24-28 2018, Miami, Florida.
- [L.c.2] F. Rispoli, P. Enge, A. Neri, F. Senesi, M. Ciaffi, E. Razzano, “GNSS for Rail Automation & Driverless Cars: A Give and Take Paradigm”, ION GNSS 2018, 24-28 September 2018, Miami, Florida.
- [L.c.3] P. Salvatori, C. Stallo, A. Coluccia, S. Pullen, S.Lo, A. Neri, “An Augmentation and Integrity Monitoring Network for Railway and Automotive Transportation“, ION ITM 2019, 29-31 January 2019, Washington U.S.
- [L.c.4] A. Neri, S. Baldoni, R. Capua, “On Cyber-security of Augmentation Networks”, Proceedings of ION ITM PTTI 2019.
- [L.c.5] C. Stallo, A. Neri et al, “Intelligent Antennas for Mitigating GNSS Jamming & Spoofing Hazards on the ERTMS Train Control”, Proceedings of the ION 2019 Pacific Meeting, April 2019, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- [L.c.6] C. Stallo, P. Salvatori, A. Coluccia, A. Neri, M. Massaro, F. Rispoli, M.Ciaffi, “GNSS Anti-jamRF-to-RF On Board Unit for ERTMS Train Control”, in Proc. of ION ITM 2020, January, San Diego, California.
- [L.c.7] C. Stallo, A. Neri, P. Salvatori, F. Rispoli, O. Desenfans, J. Marais, A. Águila, B. Sierra, R. Campo, D. Molina, S. Herranz, X. Leblan, G. Rotondo, “Geo-Distributed Simulation and Verification Infrastructure for safe train Galileo-based positioning”, accepted for publication to European Navigation Conference (ENC)
- [L.c.8] Spinsante, C. Stallo, “Hybridized-GNSS Approaches to Train Positioning: Challenges and Open Issues on Uncertainty”, Sensors, 2020.
Architecture and autonomous systems
- [A.j.1] Pelliccione, E. Knauss, S. M. Ågren, R. Heldal, C. Bergenhem, A. Vinel, and O. Brunnegård, “Beyond connected cars: a systems of systems perspective,” Science of Computer Programming (S.C.P.) journal, Volume 191, 1 June 2020, 102414. 2020.
- [A.j.2] M M Bersani, M Soldo, M Claudio, P Pelliccione, M Rossi (2020) PuRSUE –“ From Specification of Robotic Environments to Synthesis of Controllers” Formal Aspects of Computing Journal. Accepted for publication.
Conference and workshop papers
- [A.c.1] Askarpour, C. Menghi, G. Belli, M. M. Bersani, P. Pelliccione, “Mind the gap: Robotic Mission Planning Meets Software Engineering”, accepted for publication to 8th International Conference on Formal Methods in Software Engineering (FormaliSE 2020).
- [A.c.2] D. Caldas, A. Rodrigues, E. B. Gil, G. N. Rodrigues, T. Vogel, P. Pelliccione, “A Hybrid Approach Combining Control Theory and AI for Engineering Self-Adaptive Systems”, accepted for publication to 15th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS 2020).
- [A.c.3] Bucaioni, P. Pelliccione, “Technical Architectures for Automotive Systems”, accepted for publication to International Conference on Software Architecture (ICSA 2020).
- [A.c.4] Bucaioni, J. Lundbäck, P. Pelliccione, S. Mubeen, “Architecting and Analysing Connected and autonomous Vehicles”, accepted for publication to International Conference on Software Architecture (ICSA 2020).
Conference and workshop papers
- [E.c.1] Tobias Holstein, Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic, Patrizio Pelliccione (2020) Real-world Ethics for Self-Driving Cars In: 42th International Conference on Software Engineering Poster Track (ICSE ‘20Posters). Accepted for publication.
- [E.c.2] Gian Luca Scoccia, Matteo Maria Fiore, Patrizio Pelliccione, Marco Autili, Paola Inverardi, and Alejandro Russo, Hey, my data are mine! Active data to empower the user, accepted for publication to ICSE 2020 New Ideas and Emerging Results Track (ICSE2020-NIER).
System identification and control via machine learning
- [C.j.1] Di Girolamo G.D., Smarra F., Gattulli V., Potenza F., Graziosi F., D’Innocenzo A., “Data-driven optimal predictive control of seismic induced vibrations in frame structures”. Structural Control Health Monitoring, 2020. In press.
- [C.j.2] Smarra F., Di Girolamo G.D., De Iuliis V., Jain A., Mangharam R., D’Innocenzo A., “Data-driven Switching Modeling for MPC using Regression Trees and Random Forests”. Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, 2020. accepted for publication.
Conference and workshop papers
- [C.c.1] De Iuliis, V., D’Innocenzo, A., Germani, A., Manes, C., “On the stability of coupled differential-difference systems with multiple time-varying delays: a positivity-based approach”. 58th Conference on Decision and Control, Nice – France, 2019. In press.
- [C.c.2] De Iuliis, V., D’Innocenzo, A., Germani, A., Manes, C., “On the stability of discrete-time linear switched systems in block companion form”, accepted for publication to 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin – Germany, July 2020.
- [C.c.3] Smarra F., D’Innocenzo A., “Learning Markov Jump Affine Systems via Regression Trees for MPC”, accepted for publication to 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin – Germany, July 2020.
- [C.c.4] Masti D., Smarra F., D’Innocenzo A., Bemporad A., “Learning affine predictors for MPC of nonlinear systems via artificial neural networks”, accepted for publication to 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin – Germany, July 2020.
- [C.c.5] Jain A., Smarra F., Reticcioli E., D’Innocenzo A., Morari M., “NeurOpt: Neural network based optimization for building energy management and climate control”, accepted for publication to 2nd Learning For Dynamics and Control Conference, Berkeley – USA, June 2020.
- [C.c.6] Reticcioli, G.D. Di Girolamo, F. Smarra, A. Carmenini, A. D’Innocenzo, F. Graziosi, ”Learning SDN traffic flow accurate models to enable queue bandwidth dynamic optimization”, accepted for publication to EuCNC2020 – NET.